Senior Product Manager (US-based)
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Product Manager to oversee the allocation, research, planning, and implementation of features related to Latch’s Tenant Experience mobile application. This position will be based preferably in San Diego (California) and will report to the Head of Product.
Latch Product Team members will be expected to work well cross-platform and be willing to assist with various products in the LATCH ecosystem when needed. Product Managers will communicate effectively with engineering teams to understand the effort, roadblocks, and timelines necessary to release product improvements and new features.
Product Managers will also be expected to coordinate with engineering teams for possible innovations, code improvements, and bug fixes that can both improve and stabilize the day-to-day experience for Latch tenants.
- Joining product leadership and/or leading meetings with key stakeholders,
- Reviewing and effectively prioritizing user feedback,
- Reviewing and understanding analytics tools and Latch KPIs,
- Executing effective market and competitive analysis,
- Creating detailed feature lists and business requirements,
- Coordinating with Product Design teams to create wireframes and final UI plans,
- Coordinating with marketing and leadership teams for effective releases and diligent GTM strategy.
- 5+ Years in product management/leadership
- 5+ Years in both mobile and web-based applications
- Experience with product/project management tools such as Confluence, Jira, Miro, Asana
- Experience utilizing and understanding data from analytics and BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experienced in a range of products, including consumer and B2B2C products
- Experience with consumer-facing products, specifically native applications
- Experience with Access, Prop-tech, and Services Products a plus