Head of Firmware QA
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
- Ensuring the Quality and Reliability of the products’ firmware
- Building a strong Firmware QA team to support this
- Working closely with product management, Software/Hardware engineering, deployment, Ops, and other cross-functional teams.
- Ensuring the timely release of features
- Increasing the speed of delivery via automation
- Assisting with Customer Support Escalations - IRP (Issue Response Process)
Position Requirements: (it's okay if you don't meet a few of these)
- Ability to build a team and stay on top of the QA organization
- Experience with both manual QA and automation
- 3 years of experience leading QA
- 5 years of experience doing Firmware QA