Accounting Senior Manager
Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the Role:
We are seeking a driven and experienced Senior Manager of Accounting to join our Finance team. As a Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing critical financial functions, ensuring accurate reporting, and contributing to the company's growth.You will lead our accounting efforts across various key areas, including cash and investments management, inventory reconciliation, equity transactions, and operational support. Your expertise and attention to detail will be crucial in maintaining the integrity of our financial data, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive efficiency and compliance. Director of Support.
- Cash and Investments: Manage and manipulate data from banking portals, ensuring accurate numbers are reflected in NetSuite. Address interest receivable components and classify short-term and long-term investments.
- Software Capitalization: Oversee processes related to reclassing Engineering expenses to Software in Production. Partner with Technology to analyze project status to effectively move into Capitalized Software or impairment based on the value to the business.
- Equity Transactions: Record cash-settled Restricted Stock Units, Stock Based Compensation, and employee exercises accurately. Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure proper recording and accounting treatment.
- Direct Deployment Projects: Apply percentage of completion accounting for projects, including reconciling costs, calculating COGS, and managing bill timing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (CPA is required).
- 7+ years of accounting or related experience.
- Proficiency in NetSuite, Coupa, and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.