Security Compliance Lead
Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Security Compliance Lead, within the Cybersecurity team. In this role, the Cybersecurity IT Compliance lead will be responsible for ensuring that all new IT Compliance certifications are obtained smoothly, and all relevant existing certifications are maintained, as necessary. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Operations, Legal, and Finance teams to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and informed throughout the life of these projects. As a member of the Cybersecurity Team, you will work to improve the set of IT controls that these certifications are reliant upon.
You believe that a strong process helps teams achieve their goals. You are a clear communicator and love working with all kinds of personalities and understand how different teams come together to deliver a quality product. You’re intimately familiar with commonly utilized IT Compliance regimes such as, but not limited to PCI, SSAE18, COSO, ISO27000, GDPR, SOC2, etc. A viable candidate will also have some familiarity with cybersecurity products and processes, although it is not necessary to have experience as a security engineer.
You know how to get teams on board to help move a project forward. You have broad high-level business knowledge and skill sets, and understand how your role plays into overall business-wide objectives. You are innovative, extremely focused, as well as goal and people-oriented at the same time.
- Work with appropriate business leaders to develop and maintain a long-range IT Compliance roadmap
- Perform gap assessments, as necessary, to determine the scope of work needed to perform any specific IT Compliance project
- Ensure necessary budgets are prepared for all IT Compliance projects
- Define and track IT Compliance project milestones from start to finish
- Regularly communicate project status to appropriate teams and stakeholders
- Work to ensure detailed timelines are accounted for in the company roadmap, and are tracked at that level
- Mobilize the appropriate teams for a given project, based on defined or intended deliverables
- Ensure teams are following the agreed-upon project structure and appropriately utilizing project management tools
- Hold all teams and contributors accountable for their project deliverables
- Create project timelines based on target release dates, intended project scope, or both
- Escalate to the appropriate leaders when deliverables or milestones are not being met
- Flex to support project team members as needed
- Ensure that the overall IT Compliance efforts are managed at a portfolio level
- 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Advanced English level
- Significant experience with various IT Compliance frameworks
- Hands-on experience with office platforms such as Gsuite or Office 365, as well as project management tools such as JIRA, and with specialized GRC tools such as Zen, Archer, Vanta, or Auditboard.
- Current CISSP, CISM, or similar industry certification, is strongly preferred
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.