Mobile App Ambassador
Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the role:
This is a unique and exciting role for someone who is outgoing, friendly, and adventurous. You will travel around the country talking to black car and limo drivers about the James app. You will be the face of our company to the drivers: explaining the app, assisting the onboarding process, and helping resolve any questions or issues.
- Driver Engagement:
Ride alongside drivers in black cars and initiate conversations to introduce them to the James app.
- App Demonstration:
Provide drivers with a clear understanding of how our app works, offering quick demos when they are safely parked.
- Information Collection:
Gather and organize driver information and leave them with your contact details for any follow-up.
- Onboarding Support:
Text and call drivers to guide them through the app setup process and address any questions, concerns, or feedback.
- Continuous Assistance:
Maintain ongoing communication with drivers to ensure they have a positive experience with our platform.
- 0-1 years of Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication abilities, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel frequently and on an ongoing basis.
- Adventurous spirit and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.