A&E Market Development Manager
Quanergy is Inc. is a privately held Silicon-Valley-based technology company leading the development of 3D-LiDAR sensors and smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D perception, including object detection, tracking, identification, classification, and mapping. We are disrupting the LiDAR space and accelerating the growth of the IoT ecosystem with more affordable, better performing, and smaller LiDAR sensors.
We seek an A&E Market Development Manager with the purpose to manage relationships between the professional consultants, architects, and engineers who specify products for inclusion into their design of security systems, and flow management applications.
This individual will be responsible for promoting sales of our advanced LiDAR sensors and Perception software to Architects, Electrical Engineers, and Security Consultants. Our ideal candidate will be an expert in consultative sales who uses their deep knowledge, excellent communication skills, and technical expertise in physical security.
The ideal candidate demonstrates passion and enthusiasm, with a self-confident disposition that resonates with customers, partners, and colleagues. Candidate must be willing to travel and spend time as needed with customers and partners. Technical depth, gravitas, effective presentation skills, and strong personal presence are essential to success in this role.
- Frequent travel will be required during the execution of the duties of the A&E Market Development Manager for North America
- Generate sales opportunities from the A&E community to contribute to the North American Sales Team's pipelines
- Work to influence projects early in the design process to call out Quanergy products in specifications for the North American market
- Cultivate and manage business relationships with the A&E Program members
- Build a network of A&E Program members by leveraging programs and outreach initiatives driven from the organization
- Serve as a technical liaison between Quanergy and the A&E Program members
- Supports security specifiers by traveling to job sites, offices, security conferences and local/national trade shows to maintain relationships with security consultants
- Maintain a database of A&E Program members using Salesforce and provide details of specified opportunities
- Consistently create opportunities for the program’s growth through training, education, and business relationship management
- Develop and complete monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner
- Develop and implement a business strategy to increase the number of A&E interactions and A&E influenced sales opportunities.
- Interface and work with 3rd party technology providers to develop relationships for technology integrations.
- Provide technical support and design application assistance
- Provide tools and develop documents as required to assist the A&E community to specify Quanergy products
- Assist in development of A&E LMS
- Assist in development of A&E partner portal
- 10+ years’ experience in consultative selling of complex high tech, system solutions in the following markets: security, smart city, and smart spaces.
- 10 years’ experience in security integration, security consulting, hardware installation, technical sales experience in system & application design
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent technical experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Good understanding of REVIT, Bluebeam, CSI MasterFormat, and other relevant software in the A&E Design space.
- Good understanding of the Construction sales cycle including Design/Build, Design/Bid/Build, Architects, Engineers, General Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Owners Representative’s, and Security Consultants.
- Excellent oral, written, listening skills – must be able to communicate with the A&E community clearly and concisely and internally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must work effectively as a team player.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must be able to manage several relationships efficiently.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to relate to customer issues, and capable of applying solutions to meet the needs of customer specific requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamically growing company, meet schedules, and maintain a high level of output.
- Keen eye for details and resolves to drive quality deliverables.
- Technical, system level, solution selling aptitude required.
Salary Range: 120K - 150K.